MEDIA ACCREDITATION RULES
Media accreditation in the competition “7bet Gravel Fest Rally – Lazdijai” is issued to:
TV, press, radio, web portals, soc. network channel journalists;
TV, web portals, soc. network channel video operators;
Press, Web portals, soc. network channel photographers.
- Accreditation is issued to persons not younger than 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- The Media representative must read and familiarize himself with the Media Safety Rules and the Media Accreditation Rules, undertakes to follow them unconditionally, assumes full responsibility for his health and life during the competition, and in the case of an accident – has no claims against the Organizer.
- The person submitting the accreditation application must provide the Organizer with examples of work proving their activities.
- The person submitting the accreditation application must provide the Organizer with a valid life insurance policy number. The policy must be valid during “Motor Sports Practices and Competitions”.
- A media representative working on the track must wear a vest issued by the organizer. A deposit of € 20 is required for the vest and will be returned when the vest is returned.
- An accredited media representative may use drones or other ground-operated devices intended for filming / photography only with the prior consent of the organizer, and with the consent – unconditionally follow the rules for the use of unmanned aircraft of the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration.
- If a person has an annual accreditation of a media representative issued by the LASF – there is no need to send an accreditation application to the Organizer, but it is mandatory to come to the rally HQ, register and indicate the vest number (2023.06.30 (Friday) from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 2023.07 .01 (Saturday) from 09:00 to 11:00). Registration confirms that the person is familiar with the “7bet Gravel Fest Rally – Lazdijai 2023” Media Safety Rules and Media Accreditation Rules, has an insurance certificate valid during “Sports training and competitions”.