Media accreditation rules
MEDIA ACCREDITATION RULES FOR GRAVEL FEST RALLY – LAZDIJAI
- Media accreditation in the competition “Gravel Fest Rally – Lazdijai” is issued: TV, press, radio, web portals, soc. network channel for journalists; TV, web portals, soc. network channel video operators; Web portals, soc. network channel photographers,
- Accreditation is issued to persons not younger than 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- The person applying for accreditation must provide the Organizer with samples of work proving his / her activities.
- The person applying for accreditation must provide the Organizer with a valid life insurance policy number. The policy must be valid during “Motorsports training and competitions”.
- A media representative working on the track must wear a vest issued by the organizer. A security deposit of € 20 is required for the vest and will be returned when the vest is returned.
- An accredited media representative may use drones or other ground-operated devices intended for filming / photography only with the prior consent of the organizer, and with the consent – unconditionally follow the rules for the use of unmanned aircraft of the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration.
- If a person has an annual accreditation of a media representative issued by the Lithuanian Automobile Sport Federation (LASF) – it is not necessary to send an application for accreditation to the Organizer, but it is mandatory to come to the rally headquarters, register and indicate the vest number (13.05.2022 from 1:00PM to 8:00PM & 14.05.2022 from 7:00AM to 11:00AM) in Lazdijai Public Library at the address: Seinų st.1, Lazdijai. The registration confirms that the person is familiar with the Media Safety Rules and Media Accreditation Rules of the Gravel Fest Rally – Lazdijai 2022.